The idea is simple: capture and store excess rainwater so it can be available during dry periods. The Rainwater HOG slim line modular tanks are designed to help you harvest Rain water in urban or rural areas .
Environmentally sensitive rain water tanks
- All rain water hogs are designed for reuse, made of 100% recyclable food grade plastic
- UV stabilised and screened for secure, clean storage
Architecturally designed to fit in places where normal tnaks don't
- fits neatly and sleekly where traditional rain barrels or steel tanks /cisterns cannot fit.
- Winner of a SPARK international design award
- named in GreenSpec’s Top 10 Green Building Products for 2008.
Works horizontally under decks or vertically along walls and fences
- decentralizes water storage for a neater, less expensive and more practical rainwater harvesting solution
- affords a structure better thermal mass than concrete
- space saving potable water storage.
Rain water Hog = Lowest Total cost of ownership
- a single person can carry, transport and install
- Does not require laying an expensive concrete foundation like other rain tanks .
- includes all components needed for DIY installation.
Rain water harvesting was Traditionallyconfined
porta potty Hallandale Beach FL
port a john
Chesterfield port a john
Valley Stream portable toilet
Reno NV port a john
Portland ME portable toilet
porta potty Passaic NJ
port a john Albany
portable toilet Parker
port a john
porta potty Olympia
Urbandale porta potty
to rural properties in Australia who could burry or have space for a large massive corrugated water tank in their back yard. Urban dwellers or those in higher density areas can now take advantage of recent developments in technology and design making rainwater tanks accessible to those in higher density areas. You can start with a few barrels for catching rain or alternatively the compact slimline water tanks made by rainwater Hog.